- Only Gmail Account
***** Enrol now in the most comprehensive and up-to-date (Nov 2022) course available for the Google Data Studio platform! Learn how to turn your data into stunning dashboards that provide valuable insights! *****
This course is led by Aditya Dhandi – an international trainer, consultant, and data analyst with over 100 000 enrollments on Udemy. Aditya specializes in teaching data analysis techniques, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI, & Google Data Studio & his courses average 4+ stars out of 5.
He’s also the founder of the popular website, Jobshie.
**** Life time access to course materials and practice activities. 100% money back guarantee ****
Google Data Studio is an incredibly easy-to-use drag-and-drop tool that allows a multitude of different visualizations to be created in minutes. The addition of filtering tools produces stunning reports that will take your data analysis to the next level.
Google Data Studio is available free to people with a Google or Gmail account.
What You’ll Learn
In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to become highly proficient in using Google Data Studio. Including how to:
- Manage, structure, prepare and connect to your data
- Build complex data queries and manipulate query results
- Create interactive data visualizations that professionally present your data
- Write custom formulas to dig deeper into your data
- Build stunning automated, interactive dashboards and reports that communicate your data effectively
- In this course, you’ll learn not only how to master Google Data Studio, but you’ll also get a very solid foundation in Business Intelligence as a whole.
- As Google Data Studio is constantly being updated, so is this course to make sure that you’ll always be up to date with the latest functionalities!
- You’re taught by an instructor who excels at making complex concepts easy to understand. The course is set up in such a way as to not overload you with information at any one time and teach you what you need to know only when you need to know it.
Why Learn Google Data Studio?
Knowing how to use Excel is all well and good, most people do. But, in today’s data-driven world, it’s not just all about Excel, data is everywhere! Online and off.
Being able to go beyond Excel and produce automated interactive reports containing data from different sources is what brings the real value. Helping you to make smarter business decisions and stay ahead of the game.
The Ultimate Guide to Google Data Studio 2023 is a great place to start your Business Intelligence (the process of turning data into insights) journey. This course has been designed and built to help you to go beyond Excel and harness the power of your data. To create stunning automated and interactive dashboards that will provide the precious insights that companies love!
Video Lectures: Learn the best ways to present and visualize your data from Google Analytics and Google Sheets.
Course Certificate: Complete the course and show off your skills with the course certificate.
Learn from experts: Your expert instructor will teach you Google Data Studio skills you can apply immediately.
Full Excess: There is no time limit, so take the course at your own pace and retake lessons as you need.
Use any Device: Join the course using any modern browser on your phone, tablet and computer.
Ask Question: Ask questions and share ideas with other students in the course community.
- High quality video lessons to build your knowledge and skills.
- Guided walk-throughs with techniques and tips.
- 14 pre-built dashboards you can use and customize.
- Practical exercises to apply your skills.
- Quizzes to reinforce learnings and test your knowledge.
- Private discussion area where you can ask questions.
- Course certificate for completing the lessons and assignment.
- Full access lets you review lessons whenever you need.
- Updates when lessons in the course are refreshed.
Jobshie Academy Reviews
300+ learner reviews | 4+ average rating
We help learners across the globe develop new skills and achieve their personal and professional goals. Browse learner reviews below to discover how people enjoy the online learning experience at Jobshie Academy.
“I have gained useful skills while learning this course. I can consider myself a data analysis specialist. Thank you”
by Joseph Israel
“I was a nice experience about this course as it introduces with many topics which are related to data analysis .”
by Sreeraj Mopkar
“very good explaination , bohot achhe se sab samajh aata hai …100% Understanding all concept very much….excellent explanation”
by Moosa Khan
“The course is very instructive and didactic, I liked it, it is all the information I need for my activities”
by Jaime Ronald Palma Aguilar
“yeah it was such a great course, the teacher took time out to disect all angles of Excel, he touched all the essential parts, needed for our daily use of excel. Thanks a lot”
by Unyime Joshua
“The instructor is very knowledgeable and teach in a very engaging way. I totally recommend this course.????”
When does the Google Data Studio course start and finish?
The course starts as soon as you join! It is a completely self-paced online course, so you decide when you start and when you finish.
Which version of Google Analytics does the course cover?
Both! The course covers a combination of Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and Universal Analytics.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We recommend taking the course over two to three weeks, so you have time to apply the lessons to your account (or your client’s account). That being said we’ve seen people complete the course in a week and others that spread the lessons over a couple of months.
How long do I have access to the Google Data Studio course?
You receive full access to the course so that you can take the lessons at any time. You can rewatch lessons whenever you like and any lesson updates are included.
Will I receive a certificate?
Yes, once you complete all of the lessons, exercises, quizzes, and course assignment, you’ll receive your course certificate.