Join over 10,000 students from 20+ countries worldwide taking my courses today!
“I am glad I took the course. It was simple and broken into small units, I am now better quipped on writing copy that converts like I love the simple language employed by the instructor in teaching the course. You are amazing!” Soodeq A
Your ‘About’ page is usually the 2nd most visited page on your website….
And the most difficult to write.
But not anymore. In this course you’ll get an easy to follow, step-by-step template to writing an About page for your service-based business that converts more visitors into clients.
You’ve struggled to write your About page before because:
- You don’t know where to start. Or where to stop. What should you leave in? What’s TMI? Does the reader care if I like hot Yoga? (We’ll get to that later)
- You’re not sure if it should even be about you. You’ve heard your About page should actually be about the reader. Now it’s getting really confusing
- You don’t know how to structure it. You’ve hunted around on different websites for inspo. You want it to be authentic and natural and interesting. But how?
Welcome to the ‘Power-up my About Page’ mini-course. The answer to your About page overwhelm.
An easy-to-follow About page template, as well as explainer videos and real-life About page examples.
This course includes includes:
– How to write your headline (Hint: you don’t have to come up with a new one from scratch)
– Using the ‘I believe’ method to get across your unique viewpoint
– Building the Like, Know and Trust factor throughout your page
– The 3-step process to writing your About page bio or ‘brand story’
– When and where it’s OK to include that you like Hot Yoga (and the question you always should ask as you write your copy)
– More copywriting tips and tricks for your website
FREE RESOURCE: A ‘Target Audience Profile’ questionnaire. The secret sauce to unearthing the psychographic information you need to know about your reader, in order to write killer copy for them.
By leaving your About page unloved, you are leaving money on the table. Now’s the time to (finally) tick it off your to-do’s and proudly send clients to an About page that sells your sizzle (and your services).
Enrol now and let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Brand new business owners who are writing their first website
- Established business owners who are re-writing their existing website
- Website designers who want to upskill in website copywriting so they can offer this service to their clients
- Marketers and VA’s who want to upskill in website copywriting and offer this service to their clients