- No programming needed to get started. You will learn everything from the ground up.
Rust is one of most beloved and important languages in the world. It is a programming language focused on memory safety, protection, high performance during the processing of large amounts of data, concurrency and a highly efficient compiler.
Over 300 of the biggest companies in the world reportedly use Rust in their tech stacks, including Dropbox, Sentry, and Brilliant. Rust is mostly used if you’re looking for work in project types as Web Development, Systems Programming, and CLI Tools
Why is this the right Rust course for you?
This is the most complete Rust focused course on Udemy. It’s an all-in-one topic by topic focused approach that will take you from the very fundamentals of Rust and programming, all the way to complex concepts such as multi threading and error handling.
You will learn Rust from the very beginning, step-by-step. I will guide you through building programs from scratch and fun code along with examples, an important theory about how Rust works behind the scenes, and compiling and deploying your own programs from basic geometric calculations to spawning threads and manipulating the multi process level coding.
You will also learn how to problem solve like a developer, how to build programs scratch, the proper conventions for your code, how to debug code, and many other real-world skills that you will need on your developer job.
And unlike other courses, this one actually contains beginner, intermediate, advanced, and even expert topics, so you don’t have to buy any other course in order to master Rust from the ground up!
But… You don’t have to go into all these topics. This is a long course that focuses purely on Rust, because, after all, it’s “The Complete Rust Course”. It is designed to bring you a combination of courses all in one! But you can enhance your skill level by only watching sections of this course. You can use this course as the lifetime reference guide for certain topics as you continue to build projects and learn more that you can always come back to anytime you wish to advance in a particular topic.
By the end of the course, you will have the knowledge and confidence that you need in order to ace your Rust job interviews and become a developer for programming in Rust.
Why am I the right Rust teacher for you?
My name is Clarian, I’ve worked as a head engineer and and am fully passionate and dedicated to what I teach. I have worked and built with top SF Valley companies and blockchain from NEAR to Solana consulting including working on projects that use Rust for coding out smart contracts. Problem-solving and building complex design projects is my love and my life. I am someone who is passionate and committed to building quality projects from the ground up.
I have recently been spending my time building comprehensive training models with clear explanations to help others evolve and grow the space. This is the most clearly focused and in-depth solidity course that you will find on Udemy (and maybe the entire internet) that provides video code alongs, plenty of challenges, and exercises with solutions and discussions combined into one.
I know how students learn Rust and what they need in order to master it. And with that knowledge, I designed the ideal course curriculum. It’s a focused approach on core fundamentals, multiple real world examples, advanced pattern techniques and hands on projects, that will take you from zero to professional and confident Rust developer in a matter of weeks.
What do we learn exactly in this course?
- Build multiple complex programs from scratch for your portfolio! In these projects, you will learn how to think and properly develop your ideas into written code including how to maximize your time by finding and reading documentation and best practices.
- Master the Rust fundamentals: variables, if/else, operators, boolean logic, String Object, functions, arrays, modifiers, macros, loops, strings, vectors, object handling, concurrency, memory allocation, stack vs the heap and more
- Learn Rust from the beginning: Public & Private visibility (correctly securing data), struct and enums, special macros and variables, functions, hashMaps etc
- How Rust works behind the scenes: Memory safety and data races (low level language), events and error handling, scoping, threading and much more
- Deep dive into functions: functions, methods, closures, recursion, main function and more
- Deep dive into object-oriented programming: Structs and Enum building from scratch, GenericTypes and Traits for libraries and modules and much more. Even though structs and enums with methods aren’t called objects, they provide the same functionality, according to the Gang of Four’s definition of objects.
- Learn the Rust techniques that are used by professionals including concretion version abstractions and interface design, the cargo tool, IDE, debugging and compiling.
Check out the course curriculum for an even more detailed overview of the content 🙂
This is what’s also included in the package:
- Downloadable code files you can reference whenever you want.
- Clear explanations which come with exercises, solutions, and discussions
- An online community of active developers and students is available for support and discussion.
- Free support in the course Q&A
- 30+ Exercises to practice your new skills (solutions included)
This course is for you if…
- … you want to gain a clear and advanced understanding of Rust
- … you have been trying to learn Rust but: 1) still don’t really understand Rust, or 2) still don’t feel confident to write programs in the language
- … you are interested in working on a Rust based project in the future
- … you already know Rust and are looking for a course to clearly go over advanced topics. This course includes expert topics!
- … you want to get started with programming: Rust is an awesome and very interesting first language!
Does any of the above sound good to you? If so, then whenever you’re ready, start this new adventure today, and join me and thousands of other developers in the most focused Rust course that you will ever need!
This Rust course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: Rust – systems programming – concurrency – web developer – Rust interview preparation.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if want to gain a clear and advanced understanding of Rust
- Take this course if you have been trying to learn Solidity but: 1) still don’t really understand Rust, or 2) still don’t feel confident to program in the language
- Take this course if are interested in working on a Rust project in the future
- Take this course if you already know Rust and are looking for a course to clearly go over advanced topics. This course includes expert topics!
- Take this course if you want to get started with programming: Rust may not be your typical first language to learn, but we pay extra attention to break things down in simple format!