- No previous knowledge of guitar-playing required
- A desire to learn!
- A positive attitude!
Have you always wanted to play the guitar? Maybe you’re taking the first steps in learning this instrument, or perhaps you want to improve your guitar skills by mastering different styles and techniques. Whether you’re a beginner just starting off with the guitar, or a musician hoping to make a career out of it, this course is for everyone. You can take your guitar skills to the next level – and we’re here to teach you how.
In this course we’ll give you the tools to become a great guitarist, regardless of the style you like. You’ll learn exercises to get those fingers up to speed for playing various styles, and mastering specific techniques for each of them. You will even learn music theory applied to the instrument and start writing your own songs and solos! You will also learn many different styles of guitar, such as Blues, Folk, Rock, Indie, and Slide guitar, to name a few. This course will also help you find your unique identity as a musician.
Our instructors have years of experience not only in guitar playing, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples and tablatures for you to play and study. That’s why this is the only Guitar course you’ll ever need to learn and play the Guitar like a pro!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Play the acoustic and electric guitar
- Play different songs on the guitar
- Recognize different types of gear and what serves you the best
- Improvise on the guitar
- Read music from tablature
- Play different styles of music on the guitar
- Design and produce your own guitar solo
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to play the guitar – no experience needed!
- Musicians/Guitar players who want to learn new styles
- Anyone with specialized needs (professional musicians, guitarists, music teachers, sound engineers)